Full-time Human Resources Consultant
Do you have experience working in multiple areas of Human Resources? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with various internal departments? Do you have experience creating and delivering communications for various audiences? The County is looking to fill the position of a Full-Time Human Resources Consultant.
Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources and Organizational Development, the Human Resources Consultant will be responsible for researching, developing, recommending, implementing, and managing various HR programs and initiatives in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements within a defined scope. Focal areas will include; employee and labour relations maintenance, bargaining and negotiation support, recruitment and retention and benefit and pension administration.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary university education in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other related discipline.
- CHRP/CHRL designation preferred.
- Four (4) to five (5) years of related work experience, preferably in a unionized environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in an environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage confidential information and demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making capability.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint and HRIS applications.
The salary range for this position is $87,046 to $121,866 per annum, as per our Non-Union By-Law. Please submit your application prior to 4:00 pm on October 14, 2022 to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and support applicants with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process. Please email your request or call (613) 476-2148 ext. 1042.
The personal information being collected will be used in accordance with The Municipal Act and The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and shall only be used in the selection of a suitable candidate.