The County is looking for passionate and dedicated community members to fill several committee vacancies.
Committees provide Council and staff with input about a wide variety of subjects through discussions, presentations and recommendations. Becoming a member of a committee offers individuals a unique chance to volunteer their highly valued skills and knowledge to better the community.
The County is looking to fill the following vacancies:
- Environmental Advisory Committee — 1 member and 1 youth member (between the ages of 16 and 25)
- Accessibility Advisory Committee – 1 member
- Cemetery Advisory Committee – 2 members
- North Marysburgh Recreation Committee – 1 member
- Picton Recreation Committee – 1 member
Any permanent resident, property owner, or business owner in Prince Edward County that is 16 years of age or older is eligible to apply.
The deadline to apply for the committee openings is 4 pm on Wednesday, March 10. Learn more and apply online.
If you have any questions, please contact the Clerk’s Office at email@example.com or call 613.476.2148 extension 1020 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.