Prince Edward County Municipal Services


Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



Apply today to serve on a municipal committee

March 5, 2021

The County is looking for passionate and dedicated community members to fill several committee vacancies.

Committees provide Council and staff with input about a wide variety of subjects through discussions, presentations and recommendations. Becoming a member of a committee offers individuals a unique chance to volunteer their highly valued skills and knowledge to better the community.

The County is looking to fill the following vacancies:

  • Environmental Advisory Committee — 1 member and 1 youth member (between the ages of 16 and 25)
  • Accessibility Advisory Committee – 1 member
  • Cemetery Advisory Committee – 2 members
  • North Marysburgh Recreation Committee – 1 member
  • Picton Recreation Committee – 1 member

Any permanent resident, property owner, or business owner in Prince Edward County that is 16 years of age or older is eligible to apply.

The deadline to apply for the committee openings is 4 pm on Wednesday, March 10. Learn more and apply online.

If you have any questions, please contact the Clerk’s Office at or call 613.476.2148 extension 1020 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.

Share This:

Related News & Notices

Watermain flushing & hydrant maintenance and fire flow testing (Picton)

Municipal offices closed for National Day for Truth and Reconciliation observance

County to present preferred alternative for Picton Town Hill intersection on October 3

County removing electric vehicle charger from King Street parking lot (Picton) September 21

NOTICE: Skyway Bridge overnight closures scheduled for September 19 and 20

Test Your Smoke Alarm Day on September 28