Prince Edward County Municipal Services


One-stop-shop for all your needs related to municipal services as a resident of Prince Edward County.




Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



Public Notices:

NO Burn Ban  - Currently, there is no burn ban in place. Resid...

Read More

All Outdoor Open Air Fires Permitted

July 22, 2020

NO Burn Ban  – Currently, there is no burn ban in place. Residents can have open air fires including open air cooking fires, camping fires, and approved incinerator or brush pile fires that are in compliance with the regulations set out in the burning by-law.

To have a fire in Prince Edward County, you must have a current permit and activate it every day that you are having a fire. A burn permit is required for all open air burning. Burn permits cost $20 and expire at the end of the calendar year (December 31, 2020). Learn more about acquiring a burn permit.

Share This:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest

Related News & Notices

Construction on Bay of Quinte Skyway Bridge to resume March 1

New Official Plan adopted by Council

Rossmore/Fenwood Gardens Drinking Water System service interruption on February 25

Snow removal in County February 19-21

Emergency Construction at Rossmore Metering Chamber (February 19)

Here for our Community: Jessica Chase