Wemp and Smith Construction will begin replacing the retaining wall along the east side of the Mary Street parking lot in Picton on Tuesday, October 26.
- The work will take place between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
- The project is expected to continue until early December, 2021.
- Heavy equipment will result in elevated noise levels.
- A portion of the parking lot will be closed for the duration of the project.
- Free parking is available in the municipal lot at 55 King Street in Picton. Pay and Display parking is available in Market Lane for $0.50 per hour. Learn more about parking in Prince Edward County.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.