The County will be conducting planned work on Belleville Street in Wellington on Thursday, May 18. The work is related to the Wellington water tower project.
- Work will begin tomorrow, Thursday, May 18 at 8 am, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Traffic disruptions will take place on Belleville Street adjacent to the new water tower site (north of First Avenue). Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality or service to residents in the area; however, coloured water may occur while work is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- The work will impact water service to the Wellington and District Community Centre. As a result, the facility will be closed to the public on Thursday, May 18.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.