- The Water and Wastewater Department will be conducting work to investigate a water service leak on County Road 28 between Highway 62 and Massassauga Point Road, Rossmore.
- Investigation will begin Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 8:00 am, with an expected completion time of 5:00 pm the same day.
- County Road 28 will be reduced to one lane in this area for the duration of the construction. Traffic control will be in place. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes when possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- This work is not expected to impact water quality; however, services on County Road 28 near the construction area may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.