January 5, 2023
The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to repair a sanitary lateral at 4 Eyre Street in Picton.
- Repairs will begin on Thursday, January 5 at approximately 7:30 am, with an expected completion time of 6:00pm.
- Access to Eyre Street will be closed to through traffic for the duration of the repair. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however residents living in the area may experience intermittent coloured water due to vibrations from construction. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter until clarity is restored.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.