The Water and Wastewater Department will be conducting repairs on November 10 and 11, 2020 as a result of a watermain leak on Fenwood Crescent in Fenwood Gardens, Rossmore.
- Repairs will begin on Tuesday, November 10 and be completed on Wednesday, November 11, 2020. Work will be conducted between approximately 7 am, with an expected completion time of 5 pm on both days.
- Fenwood Crescent north of Taylor Drive will be reduced to one lane for the duration of the repairs and may experience a full lane closure for a period of time. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents on Fenwood Crescent north of Taylor Drive may experience a short interruption of water service on November 11, 2020 and intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- Customers who will be affected by the water service interruption will receive a hand delivered notice to their residence.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.