County staff will be working to facilitate a watermain service connection at 289 Picton Main Street (Books and Company) on Monday October 18.
- Work will take place between 7am and 7pm.
- Main Street will remain open; however, lane detours may be in place.
- The sidewalk in front of 289 Picton Main Street will be closed for the duration of the installation.
- Street parking spaces along the frontage of 289 Picton Main Street will not be available. Parking spaces in front of 280 Picton Main Street (The Edward Building) may also be impacted due to required traffic control.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the installation.
- This installation is not expected to impact water quality; however, residents and businesses in the area may experience intermittent coloured water due to vibrations from construction. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of the construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter until clarity is restored.
- For more information contact the County of Prince Edward at 613-476-2148 extension 1023, 613-962-9108 extension 1023 or email@example.com
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.