The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct repairs as a result of a water service leak on Taylor Drive, Rossmore.
- Repairs will begin on Wednesday, June 22, at 8 am, with an expected completion time of 6 pm the same day.
- Taylor Drive may temporarily be reduced to one lane in this area for the duration of the repairs. If so, traffic control will be in place. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- Repairs are localized and are not expected to impact water quality; however, services on Fenwood Crescent and Taylor Drive could experience intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while work is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.