County staff have begun work on creating a public tree inventory for Prince Edward County.
- The municipality anticipates that the inventory will be complete by the fall.
- Staff will be documenting the locations of trees located in public spaces to support improved management of these trees.
- Inventory efforts will begin the settlement areas starting in Picton and moving towards Bloomfield and Wellington.
- Please note: County staff may stop for short periods of time in front of residents’ properties to enter the trees into the County’s database.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.