Prince Edward County Municipal Services


Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



County to permit food and drink at recreation centres 

November 26, 2021

The public is now allowed to consume food and beverages inside municipal recreation facilities.

The County reminds patrons that a mask must be worn at all times when inside County recreation facilities. Patrons may temporarily remove their mask when eating or drinking a beverage in their seat. Masks are also not required when actively participating in a sport.

A pilot project to reopen the canteens at the Wellington and District Community and the Prince Edward Community Centre will begin in December. The canteens will be open for junior hockey games and on weekends as necessary.

The health and safety of the community remains a top priority for the municipality. The County consulted with Hastings Prince Edward Public Health when putting in place protocols that ensure the public has both a safe and enjoyable experience when visiting a recreation facility.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or

Share This:

Related News & Notices

Weller Bay boat launch closed Sept. 29-30

Public invited to help tell the story of Picton Harbour

Here for our Community — Allison Leavitt

Several COVID-19 vaccination clinics upcoming in Picton

Bird owners urged to take precautions to prevent spread of avian influenza virus

Watermain flushing and hydrant maintenance in Wellington September 26 -30