Several COVID-19 vaccine clinics are scheduled at the Prince Edward Community Centre (375 Picton Main Street) throughout December.
Additional clinics will take place on the following dates for individuals 12 years of age or older who want to get their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine or a third shot for immunocompromised or a booster dose if they qualify:
- Thursday, December 2 – 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday, December 6 – 1-7 pm
- Thursday, December 9 – 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday, December 13 – 1-7 pm
- Thursday, December 16 – 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday, December 20 – 1-7 pm
Booking an appointment in advance through the online provincial portal or call centre is recommended. The clinics will accept walk-ins if space and vaccine supply allows.
The following individuals can book a booster shot if at least six months (168 days) has passed since the second dose:
- Individuals aged 70 and over (born in 1951 or earlier)
- Health-care workers and designated essential caregivers in congregate settings (including long-term care home and retirement home staff and designated caregivers)
- Individuals who received a complete series of a viral vector vaccine (two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine or one dose of the Janssen vaccine)
- First Nation, Inuit and Métis adults and their non-Indigenous household members
If you are immunocompromised, you might be able to get a third dose eight weeks after your second dose. Visit the Government of Ontario website to learn more about the immunocompromised eligibility.
Clinics for youth between the ages of 5 and 11 are scheduled for Saturday, December 4 and Saturday, December 11. Click here for more information.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.