Contractors will be undertaking part two of a geotechnical investigation in Delhi Park on Bowery Street in Picton on Tuesday, November 29.
- Several bore holes will be drilled within Delhi Park in order to acquire soil samples.
- The drilling will take place between the hours of 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the drilling and vibrations may be felt in the area.
- The environmental testing and drilling are part of the annual monitoring and compliance at the former landfill located at the site.
- County staff will be at the site throughout the day to monitor the work that is being completed.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.