Contractors will be undertaking a geotechnical investigation on Picton Main Street between Bridge Street and Spencer Street October 25-29.
- Several bore holes will be drilled within the road allowance in order to acquire soil samples.
- The drilling will take place between the hours of 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- The work is expected to cause lane restrictions and minor traffic disruptions.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the drilling and vibrations may be felt in the area.
- The County is doing the work to help plan for the reconstruction of this section of Picton Main Street. The reconstruction project is expected to begin in the spring of 2022. Information will be shared with the public when it becomes available.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.