Contractors will be undertaking a geotechnical investigation on Talbot Street / County Road 4 on November 11 and 12.
- Several bore holes will be drilled within the road allowance in order to acquire soil samples.
- The drilling will take place between the hours of 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- The work is expected to cause lane restrictions and minor traffic disruptions.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the drilling and vibrations may be felt in the area.
- The County is carrying out the investigation in support of the proposed reconstruction of Talbot Street / County Road 4 from 200 metres south of the Millennium Trail to approximately 500 metres north of the intersection with County Road 34.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.