- The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct emergency repairs as a result of a water main leak at the Rossmore Metering Chamber located at the intersection of Reddick and Ridley Streets in Rossmore.
- Repairs will begin at 8:00 am, Friday, February 19, 2021, with an expected completion time of 6:00 pm the same day.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, customers with a municipal water connection to the Rossmore/Fenwood Gardens Drinking Water System will experience an interruption to service for the duration of repairs.
- When water service is restored, water remains safe to drink, however coloured water and air in plumbing may be present.
- If coloured water and air in plumbing is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.