September 28, 2023
The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct emergency repairs as a result of a watermain break on Hennessey Street in Rossmore.
- Repairs will take place today, Thursday, September 28 starting immediately with an expected completion time of 6 pm today.
- Hennessey Street and The Alley traffic will be closed to local traffic only.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents on Hennessey Street and The Alley will experience an interruption to service, intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink when service is restored.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once work is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, hydrant maintenance and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other conditions beyond our control.