The Water and Wastewater Department will be working to conduct emergency repairs and sewer flushing as a result of a sewer main blockage at the intersection of Picton Main Street and Lake Street
- Repairs are currently underway, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Lane restrictions will be in place on Lake Street. Traffic control will be in place to direct motorists through the construction area. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and travel alternate routes if possible.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; the water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.