Emergency sanitary sewer repairs are scheduled for Tuesday, August 24 at the intersection of Church Street and Union Street in Picton.
- Construction will take place from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Traffic disruptions may occur on Church Street, but Union Street will not be impacted.
- Heavy machinery will be present and noise levels may be elevated for the duration of the work.
- There will be no disruptions to sanitary services in the area.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.