The Water and Wastewater Department is undertaking an emergency watermain repair at 484/490 County Road 49 between Spencer Street and Fawcett Avenue.
- Repairs are currently underway, with an expected completion time of 5 pm on November 24.
- This work will result in a lane closure for this area. Flaggers are on site to control traffic.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents living in the area may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations or temporary loss of service and coloured water while construction is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once maintenance is complete.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.