Environmental assessment work will take place at the former Picton public utilities storage yard on Disraeli Street on Friday, February 25.
- The work will take place between 8:30 am and 4 pm.
- Heavy equipment operated by ASC Environmental Inc. will be working on site.
- Several bore holes will be drilled at points across the property.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the drilling and vibrations may be felt in the area.
- The work is required as part of the process to transfer the property to the Prince Edward County Affordable Housing Corporation. Council agreed to transfer the property for a nominal value so that PECAHC can develop 15-20 affordable housing units on the property.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.