Head Street will be closed between Union Street and Bridge Street between 8 am – 6 pm on Thursday, September 22.
- The closure is necessary so that County staff can conduct watermain repairs.
- Only local traffic will be permitted during this time.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area and take alternate routes.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, residents on Head Street between Union Street and Bridge Street will experience an interruption to water service while repairs are underway. Intermittent pressure fluctuations and coloured water may be experienced temporarily when service is restored. The water remains safe to drink when service is restored.
- If coloured water is experienced, customers are encouraged to flush their water lines at the cold water tap nearest to the water meter once repairs are complete and water service is restored.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.