Contractors retained by the municipality will be conducting a geotechnical investigation in Wellington from June 21-25
- This work is part of the design phase for the Wellington Trunk Watermain and Sanitary Sewer Project.
- The work will include drilling bore holes throughout Wellington to understand the subsurface conditions.
- The work will commence on Mary Avenue on June 21 and progress to the east end of Wellington (see map attached).
- Minor traffic disruptions are expected and flaggers may be present to direct traffic.
- A section of the Millennium Trail will be closed while the work takes place. The closure is scheduled for June 24 and 25.
- Visit the County website to learn more about water and wastewater infrastructure upgrades planned for Wellington.
- If you have questions, contact the County at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.