Grass cutting will take place on the Millennium Trail from Wednesday, July 7 through Friday, July 9.
- The cutting will take place from 7 am to 4:30 pm each day.
- Crews will start at the eastern end of the trail at County Road 49 and proceed toward Carrying Place before turning around and coming back.
- The trail will remain open during the cutting.
- Individuals using the trail will need to move out of the way of the tractor.
- Trailer users should be aware of their surroundings when using the trail. Reduce your speed if travelling on an ATV or a bicycle.
- If you are listening to music, consider turning down the volume or using only one ear bud so that you can hear approaching tractors, other vehicles, and fellow trail users.
- To limit the spread of COVID-19, maintain a safe physical distance of at least two metres from others when on the trail. Step as far to the side as possible when passing another trail user.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023 or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, hydrant maintenance and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other conditions beyond our control.