Several parking spaces in the Mary Street lot in Picton will be closed on Monday, November 16.
- A majority of the parking lot will remain open to the public. (See the map below).
- Heavy equipment will result in elevated noise levels and reduced visibility for motorists and pedestrians.
- The closure is required to allow the municipality to perform geotechnical investigations in the area.
- The investigation will help inform the replacement of the retaining wall directly adjacent to the Mary Street parking lot.
- Construction on the wall is tentatively scheduled to being in spring 2021.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.