Ian Laurie Design Build will be working on the building façade at 312 Wellington Main Street on February 3, 4 & 5.
- The work is scheduled to take place between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
- Traffic and pedestrian disruptions may occur on the north side of Wellington Main Street between West Street and Narrow Street while the work is underway.
- Equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels may be elevated for the duration of the work.
- Pedestrians are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.