The Development Services Department will be working with the Water and Wastewater Department to install a water and sanitary service connection along Jasper Avenue in Picton on Monday, November 2.
- The work will take place between Barker Street and Curtis Street.
- This work will result in traffic disruptions and lane restrictions on Jasper Avenue between 7 am and 7 pm.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.