County Road 3 between Loyalist Parkway and Hanthorn Street in Carrying Place will be closed from Monday, September 20 through Friday, September 24.
- The closure is required in order to facilitate a watermain connection to the Rutt Phase 2 subdivision.
- Concrete barriers will be installed at approximately civic address 3918 on County Road 3, which will block both lanes of traffic for the duration of the work.
- Local traffic will still be permitted. For people accessing properties on County Road 3 between civic address 3939 and 3918, enter County Road 3 off of Loyalist Parkway. For people accessing properties on County Road 3 between civic address 3878 and 3911, enter County Road 3 from Hanthorn Road.
- Through traffic can detour around the closure using Hanthorn Street and Old Portage Road.
- This section of County Road 3 is expected to reopen by 5 pm on Friday, September 24.
- While every effort is being made to mitigate impacts to the travelling public, please allow extra time while travelling through this area. We appreciate your patience while this work is completed.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.