The County reminds taxpayers that Thursday, September 15 is the deadline to pay the final installment of 2022 tax bills for residential/farm properties and the first installment of commercial/industrial properties. The bills were mailed or emailed to those enrolled in electronic billing in May 2022 for residential/farm properties, and in August 2022 for commercial/industrial properties.
Failure to receive a tax notice does not absolve the property owner from any taxes due or from penalty charges for late payment.
If you did not receive your tax notice, please contact the office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613.476.2148 extension 1530.
Late payments will be subject to interest of 1.25% on September 15, 2022, and on the first day of each month that they remain unpaid.
Methods of Payment:
- In Person: THE EDWARD BUILDING (280 Picton Main Street, Suite 103)
- Financial Institutions/ Online Banking: In person or set up as a bill payment
Payee Name: Prince Edward County Tax
(search Prince Edward, then select County Tax(es)/Property Tax)
Account Number: Roll number
(15-digit number located on the front of the bill – all numbers, no dashes)
- Mail a cheque made payable to “The County of Prince Edward” to 332 Picton Main Street, Picton, ON K0K 2T0.
- Pre-authorized payment Register using the online enrollment form.
- Payments can be made at most financial institutions by taking a copy of the bill directly to the bank branch.
Additional information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 613.476.2148 extension 1530.
The County offers electronic billing services for property taxes. If you would like to go paperless, please complete and submit the registration form.
** SHIRE HALL IS TEMPORARILY RELOCATED TO THE EDWARD BUILDING**