A section of Fry Road will be closed on Monday, October 23.
- The closure is necessary so that crews can complete road surface repairs to sections of the road.
- The closure will take place between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Traffic will still be permitted through both ends of Fry Road; however, traffic will not be permitted through the work area between civic addresses 847 and 918. Click here to see a map of the work area.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.