Seasonal sidewalk closures will come into effect on Wednesday, November 1 in various hamlets and some urban areas in Picton, Wellington, and Consecon.
- A County by-law designates specific sidewalks that will not be maintained during the winter.
- The municipality has not previously performed winter maintenance on the designated sidewalks or is unable to do so due to physical obstacles.
- For a complete list of designated sidewalks, please visit the County website.
- The seasonal closures remain in effect until Monday, April 15, 2024.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.