A second town hall for the 10-year community plan will take place on Tuesday, April 4.
- The event will be held at the Ameliasburgh Town Hall (13 Coleman Street) from 6-8 pm.
- The town hall will give the public an additional opportunity to learn more about the community plan and share their thoughts.
- The County is laying the foundation for a community plan that will chart the direction forward over the next decade. You can learn more about the plan and have your say on the County’s website.
- In addition, surveys were sent to mailboxes across the municipality. Residents are invited to fill out the survey and mail it back to the County; no postage is required. You can also fill out the survey online.
- The first town hall occurred on March 7. Staff have provided additional information and answered a number of questions that residents posed during the town hall. Click here to learn more.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.