August 25, 2023
Precision cutting of sidewalks to mitigate trip hazards is scheduled to occur at various locations Monday, August 28 and Tuesday, August 29.
The County has retained a contractor to undertake the work, which may result in short duration pedestrian and sidewalk disruptions.
- Precision cutting of sidewalks will begin Monday, August 28 and is expected to be completed in two days.
- Work will take place at various locations in Picton and Wellington.
- Short duration sidewalk disruptions will be required for the work. Please keep a safe distance if you encounter the crew and machine while it is operating.
- Equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.