A contractor will be installing speed humps on County Road 10 through Cherry Valley on Wednesday, December 7.
- Six speed humps in total will be installed in three separate locations within the village. View a map of the exact locations of the speed humps.
- The work may cause traffic disruptions and lane restrictions on County Road 10 between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work.
- Pedestrians and motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- County Council approved the Traffic Advisory Committee’s recommendation for the installation of speed humps in Cherry Valley in 2021. View the staff report to learn more.
- The County reminds motorists that the posted speed limit on County Road 10 from County Road 18 intersection to 1.1 km northerly is 40 km/h.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.