The municipality will be making repairs to a watermain on Head Street between Bridge Street and Union Street in Picton on Monday, November 22.
- Repairs will begin at 8 am on Monday, November 22, with an expected completion time of 5 pm the same day.
- Head Street between Bridge Street and Union Street will be closed except for local traffic.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair.
- These repairs are not expected to impact water quality; however, water customers in the area may experience intermittent pressure fluctuations or temporary loss of service while the work is taking place. The water remains safe to drink throughout the duration of construction.
- The impacted customers have received a hand-delivered notice.
- Once service is returned discolouration of the water may be experienced. Customers are encouraged to flush their taps until it clears.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.