Traffic disruptions will occur on several streets in Picton from September 14-17.
- A consultant will be drilling and installing two monitoring wells in the road allowance near 2 First Street and 43 Hill Street and repairing two existing wells near 10 McFarland Drive.
- Single lane closures will be required when the work is taking place in those areas.
- The work is scheduled to take place during the daytime hours. All roads will be reopened at the end of each day.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the repair. Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.