Traffic disruptions and lane restrictions at 411 Wellington Main Street have been extended until Tuesday, May 10.
- The disruptions will occur continuously until Tuesday, May 10.
- As the roadway will be temporarily removed, traffic delays and the closure of one lane will occur with traffic control in place.
- The contractor is on site installing a new water connection.
- After the connection is complete, minor delays of approximately 10 minutes may occur in the morning and/or afternoon until on-site sanitary works are complete. Traffic control will be in place during these times.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.