Traffic disruptions will occur in the area of 411 Wellington Main Street from Monday, May 15 until Friday, May 19.
- The disruptions and possible lane restrictions are expected between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
- The disruptions are necessary for the installation of a new water connection.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work.
- Once the connection work is complete, excavation work will be conducted along the property line. There may be minor traffic delays due to this work. Traffic control will be in place while excavation work is underway.
- Motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.