A tree removal operation will take place at Bloomfield Mill Pond Park on Thursday, April 7.
- Contractors will be removing a number of damaged and dead trees in the park.
- The work is scheduled to take place between 8 am and 4 pm.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the tree removal and clean-up operation. The public is asked to avoid the area until the removal is complete.
- The tree removal operation will be performed in accordance with the County’s Tree Management and Preservation Policy which guides the preservation, removal and replacement of trees on County property.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.