A tree removal operation will take place along Carnrike Road between Lakeside Road and Zufelt Road in the Consecon area on Friday January 14.
- Contractors will be removing a number of hazardous trees along the road.
- The work is scheduled to take place between 7 am and 4 pm on Friday January 14.
- Carnrike Road will be restricted to local traffic only while work is being completed. Those who use Carnrike Road as a throughway may use Lakeside Road, Zufelt Road and Link Road as a detour. Signage and traffic control will be on site to direct traffic.
- Noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the tree removal and clean-up operation. The public is asked to avoid the area until the removal is complete.
- The tree removal operation will be performed in accordance with the County’s Tree Management and Preservation Policy which guides the preservation, removal and replacement of trees on County property.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.