Individuals born on or before December 31, 2009 who are looking for their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine can receive their vaccine at clinics in The County.
Clinics are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
- Prince Edward Community Centre
375 Picton Main Street, Picton
- Thursday, October 21 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 25 – 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 1 – 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 4 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 8 – 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 11 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 15 – 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 18 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The clinics will offer the Pfizer and/or Moderna mRNA vaccines (subject to availability). No appointments are necessary, and the clinics are open to any eligible individual who was born on or before December 31, 2009 (including 11-year-olds who will be turning 12 in 2021).
Individuals requiring their second dose should be mindful that a minimum of 28 days between doses is required. Bring photo ID and your health card.
Residents can also receive their vaccination at participating local pharmacies, by contacting the pharmacy directly. Please visit covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations for location and registration information.
For a list of all walk-in, mobile and pre-booked vaccination opportunities in Hastings and Prince Edward Counties, visit the HPEPH website.
For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.