The County of Prince Edward is performing a sanitary sewer reconstruction on West Mary Street beginning Tuesday, August 1.
- The project will include the reconstruction of the existing sanitary sewer on West Mary Street with a larger sized sewer to accommodate future development and expansion within the west Picton built boundary.
- Drew Harrison Haulage Ltd. will be the contractor performing the reconstruction. The project is scheduled to be completed in 2 phases.
- Phase 1 work will begin August 1 and will be completed in 3 stages to minimize disruptions to residents and traffic movements.
- Stage 1 of phase 1 includes work on Ontario Street from the entrance at Rotary Park to West Mary Street. This area will be closed the through traffic. Click here to view the detour plan for stage 1.
- Local traffic and pedestrian traffic will still be permitted through the work area.
- Rotary Park will be open to the public during the reconstruction.
- More information about the reconstruction project is available on the County’s website.
- Click here to view the full proposed reconstruction plan.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 extension 1023, 613.962.9108 extension 1023, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.