Voters List Check
The County encourages everyone to check the voters list before the municipal and school board elections on Monday, October 24. Only voters who are registered on the list will receive a voter notification card in the mail.
Any eligible elector who is not on the list, or needs to change their information, can do so through the following ways:
- In person, by the applicant, at the Elections Headquarters (246 Wellington Main Street, Wellington) or at the Edward Building, Suite 103 (208 Picton Main Street, Picton) from September 6, 2022 through to October 24, 2022, during regular business hours
- By email, by the applicant, to email@example.com starting on or after September 6, 2022 and ending at 4:30 pm on October 21, 2022.
- At a ‘pop-up’ election information booth at many community events
- At a Prince Edward County Public Library branch during regular library hours.
- At a voting locations during the advance vote or on voting day.
- Online starting on or after September 6, 2022 and ending at 4:30 pm on October 23, 2022 at 11:59 pm (online option for adding or amending one’s own information only). See the tool below.