Prince Edward County Municipal Services


One-stop-shop for all your needs related to municipal services as a resident of Prince Edward County.




Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



Public Notices:

No burn ban -- Open air burning allowed  Fire Chief Robert Rutter has...

Read More

AMPS Public Complaint Form

  • Instructions:

    This form is provided in accordance with the Council-approved Public Complaints Respecting the Administration of Administrative Monetary Penalty System (AMPS) Policy.

    Public complaints must be made in writing, using this form, identifying the name and contact information of the complainant and must be made within 30 days of the event for which the complaint is being made.

    This form can also printed and sent by mail to:

    Chief Building & By-Law Official
    332 Main Street
    Picton, ON K0K 2T0

    Click here for a printer-friendly PDF of this form.
  • Can be found at at the top of your penalty notice.
  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • Accepted formats: jpg, gif, png, doc, csv, xls, txt, pdf. Maximum of four (4) files.
    Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, csv, doc, csv, txt.
  • The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25, s 102.1. The information will be used for the purposes of responding to your complaint with respect to the County's Administrative Monetary Penalty System.

    Questions about this collection can be directed to:

    Chief Building & By-Law Official
    332 Main Street
    Picton ON K0K 2T0
    By telephone at 613-476-2148 or by email to

    Click here for a printer-friendly PDF of this form.