Prince Edward County Municipal Services


One-stop-shop for all your needs related to municipal services as a resident of Prince Edward County.




Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



Public Notices:

No burn ban -- Open air burning allowed  Prince Edward County Fire an...

Read More

Liquor Licence

The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario is responsible for administering the Liquor Licence Act and specific sections of the Liquor Control Act, which together with the regulations made under them establish the licensing and regulatory regime for most aspects relating to the sale and service of alcohol in Ontario.

How to Apply

  1. Provide information about the business to the Clerk’s Office and request a  Municipal Information Form.
  2. If applicable, site plans will need to be provided for Fire and Building inspections.
  3. Payment of $25.00 for the submission of forms fees.
  4. Return the signed Municipal information Form, and any other requirements to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission.

Special Occasion Permit

A Special Occasion Permit is required any time alcohol is offered for sale anywhere other than in a licensed establishment. 

Special Occasion Permits are made online through the iAGCO portal.

If you have any questions, Contact the Clerk’s Office at or call 613.476.2148 ext. 1020.