Small kitchen with oven, fridge and double sink
• Rectangular tables and chairs for up to 80 guests
• Lighting and sound equipment
• Projector system (additional fees required)
• Ameliasburgh Town Hall offers 1243 square
feet of space for your event
• The Hall can seat 84 guests comfortably
Ameliasburgh Town Hall was built in 1874. The site has been designated by the Ontario Heritage Act
as a significant landmark. The hall has charming architectural features including its Gothic-inspired
arch and six-pointed star glass window in the front entrance.
The hall is a great local option for your community event or meeting organizations. The Ameliasburgh
Fair Board, Quinte Education Board are examples of organizations which already rent the facilities. If
interested in renting the hall for your own purposes, please contact us at the number or email below.
For booking information please contact our
Booking Representative at: 613-476-2148 ext. 5003 email@example.com