Prince Edward County Municipal Services


Find the info you need on relocating, starting or expanding your business in Prince Edward County.


Explore what Prince Edward County has to offer for residents and visitors alike.



Application for grandfathered secondary residence STA Licence

Before filling out the form below:

  1. Download this information package and review the contents
  2. Fill out the PDF pages and save a copy on your hard drive
  3. Upload the document in the application below along with other supporting documentation

STA Secondary Residence (Grandfathered) New Application