Construction on the new Bloomfield Main Street pedestrian crossing is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 18.
The pedestrian crossing will be located on the west side of the Corey Street and Bloomfield Main Street intersection.
- Construction is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 18 and continue until late May, 2022.
- Construction will take place between 7 am and 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Traffic disruptions will occur as a result of this work. Flaggers and traffic control measures will be present to direct traffic.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels may be elevated throughout the construction project.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.