Work on East Mary Street in Picton on Thursday, March 31 may cause traffic and pedestrian disruptions.
- Chris Demille Excavating will be working on the sidewalk and entrance at 14 East Mary Street in Picton on Thursday, March 31.
- The work may cause traffic and pedestrian disruptions on East Mary Street between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm.
- Heavy equipment may limit visibility in the area and noise levels will be elevated for the duration of the work.
- Pedestrians and motorists are asked to avoid the construction area if possible.
- For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613.476.2148 ext. 1023, 613.962.9108 ext. 1023, or email@example.com.
Please note: The County of Prince Edward provides this information as a service to the general public. While we do our best to provide accurate information, construction projects and associated service disruptions are subject to change based on weather, road, traffic, and other uncontrollable conditions.